To keep the skin fair and glow is the dream of all but how to maintain it is very difficult. Glowing skin is the emblem of vitality and an attractive personality. Everyone is affected by the people who have glowing skin without any scar especially the face skin. In reverse, dull and dry skin leads to a lack of confidence. There are few homemade solutions available which can be helpful in maintaining the fair skin.
1. Coconut Oil- The use of virgin coconut oil may help glow skin. Coconut has the property of anti-inflammatory and soothing effects. If your skin is not oily, you can use it on your face. Message it gently on your face and after that you can wash your face with warm water and dry it and apply any good moisturizing cream.
2. Aloevera- Aloevera is being used by every person to glow the skin. It is a widely used product with natural instincts. It has skin soothing effects and it opens the pores of the skin that is clogged. It brings the fairness of skin without any side effects. if you are not allergenic to aloevera you may use it.
3. Wear Sunscreen- If your skin is sensitive alot to the sun you must have to use sunscreen with more than 20 SPF. It shielded your skin from harmful UV rays and protects from forming pigmentation.
4. Apply good moisturizer- After every face wash one must have to use a good moisturizer which has antioxidant and healing property. Moisturizer brings your skin glowing and attractive if it is of good quality. if your skin is dry then don’t skip the use of moisturizer. Always wash your face properly with face wash at night and use moisturizer properly.
5. Drink More Water- To detoxify your skin it is essential to drink atleast eight glasses of water daily. In most of the research, it is found that the use of water may help to keep skin glowing and it eliminates harmful elements in the body.
6. Eat Green and Leafy Vegetables- To glow the skin it is very essential to take vitamins and minerals daily in your diet. It nourishes your skin and provides tone to your skin.you may also add fruits to your diet. avoid excess oily food consumption and avoid food that contains fat because it may trigger the production of sebum oil that is helpful in forming acne.
7. Papaya Pack- Apply the papaya pack on your face to rejuvenate the skin.Papaya is the source of antioxidants and vitamins that help our skin to heal fast and getting the tone.
You may also use cucumber, carrot, avocado, yogurt on your face to rejuvenate the skin. Use of these packs during weekdays. use of yogurt on the skin is quite beneficial and it rejuvenates the skin.
The first and foremost thing to do to maintain the skin tone is to avoid direct sunlight on your face specially from 10 am to 4 pm because during these hours the sun is scorching and through UV rays.